Current Hours of Operation
The tasting room will open for the year on Saturday, May 15th.
The May hours will be:
Saturday: 11am – 5pm
Sunday: Noon – 5pm
If you would like to purchase wine before then, we are happy to arrange a pickup – just call 607-387-9619 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Shipping is also available to NY and CA.
- Please be patient with us while we navigate State mandated policies. The health and safety of everyone depends on cooperation. While everything seems ‘normal’ here we take this health concern very seriously. Please respect requests made by our staff.
- We are not currently taking reservations and welcome walk-ins if space is available. We highly recommend calling ahead to see if we currently have space to accommodate you. You probably will not have to, but please be prepared to wait outside the building entrance until our host can let you in.
- Groups are limited to 6 people or fewer.
- Pack your mask! Face masks, covering nose and mouth, are to be worn at all times unless consuming wine, food or other beverages.
- Please do not visit if you do not feel well.
- Please maintain a 6 ft. distance from other groups at all times. Tasting room spaces will be marked accordingly. Please do not move the tables on the deck. They are spaced according to NYS mandate.
- Your pets are welcome on the outside deck and they need to stay close to you. Please keep them leashed and 6 ft. from others. You can also walk them, on leash, in the vineyard or around the yard to the pond.
- NY Clean Sanitizer is available at the tasting bar.
- We provide individual attention but have limited space. In order to accommodate people wanting to enjoy the space and view here your time may be limited to one-hour.
We understand that this isn’t the environment you might be used to at New York wineries, but it’s our goal to make sure your visit is as enjoyable as possible.
If you have questions regarding these guidelines or anything else, we’re here to help! Please call us at 607-387-9619.
Thank you for choosing to come to Frontenac Point Vineyard – Estate Winery.
We are located on Route 89 on the west side of Cayuga Lake, three miles north of Taughannock State Park, 10 miles north of Ithaca.
From the North
You can use exit 41 or 42 off the NYS Thruway; pick up Route 318 to Route 89 south.
From the South
Take Route 81 from Binghamton, to the Whitney Point exit. Take Route 79 into Ithaca and pick up Route 89 north.
From Trumansburg on Route 96
Coming from the south on Route 96, after you have passed through the Village of Trumansburg, turn right onto East Bates Road. Go 1.7 miles to the T-intersection, turn left and in .2 miles you will see our Frontenac Point Vineyard & Winery sign on Route 89.
If you are coming from the north on Route 96, turn left onto East Bates Road just before you get into the Village of Trumansburg. Go 1.7 miles to the T-intersection, turn left and in .2 miles you will see our Frontenac Point Vineyard & Winery sign on Route 89.