Current Hours of Operation
The tasting room will open for 2021 on Saturday, May 15th.
Our May & June hours are:
Saturday: 11am – 5pm
Sunday: Noon – 5pm
If you would like to just purchase wine, we are happy to arrange a pickup outside of our normal hours – just call 607-387-9619 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Shipping is also available to NY, CA, FL, AK, MN, and the District of Columbia.
- Please be patient with us while we navigate State mandated policies. NYS now allows full capacity but with a 6-foot distance from others if you have not been ‘fully vaccinated.’ We have a small tasting room so if we do not have the space to accommodate you please let us know you are here and enjoy a walk in the vineyard or savor the view of Cayuga lake from the deck.
- We are not currently taking reservations and welcome walk-ins if space is available. We highly recommend calling ahead to see if we currently have space to accommodate you.
- Please wear a face covering when entering and while walking inside due to limited space.
- Tastings are offered only inside. Flights or glasses of wine may be taken onto the deck.
- We are taking groups of 6 or fewer people as walk-ins.
- Your pets are welcome on the outside deck and they need to stay close to you. Please keep them leashed and 6 ft. from others. You can also walk them, on leash, in the vineyard or around the yard to the pond.
- We provide individual attention but have limited space. In order to accommodate people wanting to enjoy the space and view here your time may be limited to one-hour.
We understand that this isn’t the environment you might be used to at New York wineries, but it’s our goal to make sure your visit is as enjoyable as possible.
If you have questions regarding these guidelines or anything else, we’re here to help! Please call us at 607-387-9619.
Thank you for choosing to come to Frontenac Point Vineyard – Estate Winery.
We are located on Route 89 on the west side of Cayuga Lake, three miles north of Taughannock State Park, 10 miles north of Ithaca.
From the North
You can use exit 41 or 42 off the NYS Thruway; pick up Route 318 to Route 89 south.
From the South
Take Route 81 from Binghamton, to the Whitney Point exit. Take Route 79 into Ithaca and pick up Route 89 north.
From Trumansburg on Route 96
Coming from the south on Route 96, after you have passed through the Village of Trumansburg, turn right onto East Bates Road. Go 1.7 miles to the T-intersection, turn left and in .2 miles you will see our Frontenac Point Vineyard & Winery sign on Route 89.
If you are coming from the north on Route 96, turn left onto East Bates Road just before you get into the Village of Trumansburg. Go 1.7 miles to the T-intersection, turn left and in .2 miles you will see our Frontenac Point Vineyard & Winery sign on Route 89.