We invite you to discover what is unique at Frontenac Point. You can savor our wines in our European-inspired hospitality room or enjoy a glass of wine while relaxing under on our covered deck that overlooks a 15-mile panoramic view of Cayuga Lake and our vineyards.
We opened the tasting room in 1991 and have always provided artisan bread as part of our tasting. Available for purchase are a selection of local cheeses from the award winning Muranda Cheese Company in Waterloo as well as gluten free and regular crackers.
Current Hours of Operation
The tasting room will open for 2021 on Saturday, May 15th.
Our May & June hours are:
Saturday: 11am – 5pm
Sunday: Noon – 5pm
If you would like to just purchase wine, we are happy to arrange a pickup outside of our normal hours. Just call 607-387-9619 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Shipping is also available to NY, CA, FL, AK, MN, and the District of Columbia.
- Please be patient with us while we navigate State mandated policies. NYS now allows full capacity but with a 6-foot distance from others if you have not been ‘fully vaccinated.’ We have a small tasting room so if we do not have the space to accommodate you please let us know you are here and enjoy a walk in the vineyard or savor the view of Cayuga lake from the deck.
- We are not currently taking reservations and welcome walk-ins if space is available. We highly recommend calling ahead to see if we currently have space to accommodate you.
- Please wear a face covering when entering and while walking inside due to limited space.
- Tastings are offered only inside. Flights or glasses of wine may be taken onto the deck.
- We are taking groups of 6 or fewer people as walk-ins.
- Your pets are welcome on the outside deck and they need to stay close to you. Please keep them leashed and 6 ft. from others. You can also walk them, on leash, in the vineyard or around the yard to the pond.
- We provide individual attention but have limited space. In order to accommodate people wanting to enjoy the space and view here your time may be limited to one-hour.
Choose five wines from our traditional list for $6.
Choose 4 wines from our list to enjoy in a flight for $12 or have our Premium Dry Red Flight for $14.
Order a glass of wine to sip on while enjoying the scenery.
See our News and Notes page for information on the flights. We recommend sharing a flight tasting because of the additional pour.