We invite you to discover what is unique at Frontenac Point. You can savor our wines in our European-inspired hospitality room and enjoy a 15-mile panoramic view of Cayuga Lake. The 10-foot-tall Stay Sail, a kinetic sound sculpture that was installed on the bow of the winery deck, beckons you to bring food, relax under the canopy, and enjoy the lake and vineyard view.
Current Hours of Operation
Starting June 13th:
Saturday – 11am – 5pm
Sunday – Noon – 5pm
Due to limitations on spacing, we suggest calling ahead to see if we will be able to accommodate you.
Curbside pickup will be available any time during these hours. Or if you call ahead, we can arrange a pickup for a time outside our normal hours.
- Please be patient with us while we navigate State mandated policies. The health and safety of everyone depends on cooperation. While everything seems ‘normal’ here we take this health concern very seriously. Please respect requests made by our staff.
- We are not currently taking reservations and welcome walk-ins if space is available. We highly recommend calling ahead to see if we currently have space to accommodate you. You probably will not have to, but please be prepared to wait outside the building entrance until our host can let you in.
- Groups are limited to 6 people or fewer.
- Pack your mask! Face masks, covering nose and mouth, are to be worn at all times unless consuming wine, food or other beverages.
- Please do not visit if you do not feel well.
- Please maintain a 6 ft. distance from other groups at all times. Tasting room spaces will be marked accordingly. Please do not move the tables on the deck. They are spaced according to NYS mandate.
- Your pets are welcome on the outside deck and they need to stay close to you. Please keep them leashed and 6 ft. from others. You can also walk them, on leash, in the vineyard or around the yard to the pond.
- NY Clean Sanitizer is available at the tasting bar.
- We provide individual attention but have limited space. In order to accommodate people wanting to enjoy the space and view here your time may be limited to one-hour.
Choose five wines from our traditional list for $5, or choose the Select Dry White Flight for $10 or Premium Dry Red Flight for $12. See our News and Notes page for information on the flights. We recommend sharing a flight tasting because of the additional pour.