We invite you to discover what is unique at Frontenac Point. You can savor our wines in our European-inspired hospitality room or enjoy a glass of wine while relaxing under on our covered deck that overlooks a 15-mile panoramic view of Cayuga Lake and our vineyards.
We opened the tasting room in 1991 and have always provided food as part of our tasting. Available for purchase are a selection of local, artisan cheeses from the award winning Muranda Cheese Company in Waterloo as well as gluten free and regular crackers.
Current Hours of Operation
The tasting room will be closed during the winter and early spring for walk-in tastings and sales.
If you would like to purchase wine during this time, we are happy to arrange a pickup – just call 607-387-9619 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Shipping is also available to NY and CA.
- Please be patient with us while we navigate State mandated policies. The health and safety of everyone depends on cooperation. While everything seems ‘normal’ here we take this health concern very seriously.
- We are not currently taking reservations and welcome walk-ins if space is available. We highly recommend calling ahead to see if we currently have space to accommodate you. You probably will not have to, but please be prepared to wait outside the building entrance until our host can let you in.
- Groups are limited to 6 people or fewer.
- Pack your mask! Face masks, covering nose and mouth, are to be worn at all times unless consuming wine, food or other beverages.
- Please do not visit if you do not feel well.
- Please maintain a 6 ft. distance from other groups at all times. Tasting room spaces will be marked accordingly. Please do not move the tables on the deck. They are spaced according to NYS mandate.
- Your pets are welcome on the outside deck and they need to stay close to you. Please keep them leashed and 6 ft. from others. You can also walk them, on leash, in the vineyard or around the yard to the pond.
- NY Clean Sanitizer is available at the tasting bar.
- We provide individual attention but have limited space. In order to accommodate people wanting to enjoy the space and view here your time may be limited to one-hour.
Choose five wines from our traditional list for $5.
Choose 4 wines from our list to enjoy in a flight for $12 or have our Premium Dry Red Flight for $14.
Grab a glass to sip on while enjoying the scenery.
See our News and Notes page for information on the flights. We recommend sharing a flight tasting because of the additional pour.