We invite you to discover what is unique at Frontenac Point. You can savor our wines in our European-inspired hospitality room or enjoy a glass of wine while relaxing under on our covered deck that overlooks a 15-mile panoramic view of Cayuga Lake and our vineyards.
We opened the tasting room in 1991 and have always provided artisan bread as part of our tasting. Available for purchase are a selection of local cheeses from the award winning Muranda Cheese Company in Waterloo as well as gluten free and regular crackers.
Current Hours of Operation
Saturday: 11am – 4:30pm
Sunday: Noon – 4:30pm
Our last day open for this year will be Sunday, November 20th.
If you would like to just purchase wine, we are happy to arrange a pickup outside of our normal hours. Just call 607-387-9619 or email us at email@example.com. Shipping is also available to NY, CA, FL, AK, MN, and the District of Columbia.
- Traditional – choose five wines from our traditional list for $8.
- Flights – customize your own set of 4 or try our Premium Dry red wines for $16. We also have a set of our Dry White wines or the sweeter side of our wines for $14.
- Have a glass of wine to sip on while enjoying the scenery, prices range from $5 – 12.
Tastings are offered only inside. Flights or glasses of wine may be taken onto the deck. Your pets are welcome on the outside deck and they need to stay close to you. Please keep them leashed and 6 ft. from others. You can also walk them, on leash, in the vineyard or around the yard to the pond.
See our News and Notes page for information on the flights. We recommend sharing a flight tasting because of the additional pour.
- Please be respectful of other patrons and their space.
- We welcome walk-ins if space is available, reservations are not required at this time for groups of 6 or fewer. We highly recommend calling ahead to see if we currently have space to accommodate you.
- We provide individual attention but have limited space. In order to accommodate patrons wanting to enjoy the space and view here your time may be limited to one-hour.