Relax on our covered deck, overlooking the vineyards and a panoramic view of Cayuga Lake, with a glass or a flight of wines. Tastings are available in the European-inspired hospitality room.
We specialize in dry red, white and rose wines but have a selection of semi-sweet white and rose table wines and fortified dessert wines.
Also available are a selection of local cheeses and charcuterie as well as gluten free and regular crackers.
Current Hours of Operation
August 25th – October 29th
Friday: 11am – 5pm
Saturday: 11am – 5pm
Sunday: Noon – 5pm
November (4th, 5th, 11th, 12th, 18th, 19th)
Saturday: 11am – 4:30pm
Sunday: Noon – 4:30pm
In 2023 we are accepting a limited number of reservations for private tastings for groups of 8 or more on days we are not normally open. This opportunity is based on several factors including the availability of the owners to conduct the tasting, and tour if desired.
Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the: date, time, number of people, your expectations, and type of event. We will promptly reply to discuss details if we can accommodate you/your group.
If you would like to just purchase wine, we are happy to arrange a pickup outside our normal hours. Just call 607-387-9619 or email us at email@example.com. Shipping is also available to NY, CA, FL, AK, MN, and the District of Columbia.
- Traditional – choose five wines from our traditional list for $8.
- Flights – customize your own set of 4 or try our Premium Dry red wines for $17. We also have a set of our Dry White wines or the sweeter side of our wines for $15.
- Have a glass of wine to sip on while enjoying the scenery, prices range from $5 – 12.
Tastings are offered only inside but flights or glasses of wine may be taken onto the deck. We recommend sharing a flight tasting because of the additional pour.
We do not sell bottles for consumption on premise (i.e. on the winery property).
Your pets are welcome on the outside deck and they need to stay close to you. Please keep them leashed and 6 ft. from others. You can also walk them, on leash, in the vineyard or around the yard to the pond.
- We welcome walk-ins. Reservations are required for groups of 7 or more. If you would like to know if we will have space to accommodate you, please call ahead – 607-387-9619.
- We provide individual attention but have limited space. In order to accommodate patrons wanting to enjoy the space and view here your time may be limited to one-hour.
If you would like to just purchase wine, we can arrange a pickup at your convenience. Call 607-387-9619 or email us. We can ship wine within NYS, and to CA, FL, AK, Mn and the District of Columbia.